Elopements, Engagements, Portraits, Styled Shoot, Uncategorized, Weddings

hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENT

“My dearest girl.” The beginnings of a love story, set at a dusty ranch forgotten by the rest of the world, where a lonely writer escapes to get away from the noise and meets an untamed beauty instead..

I had the opportunity a few months back to work with a talented team on capturing the wild romance of this elopement inspiration shoot, photographed at Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley, CA. If only every weekday evening could be full of photo adventures like this! There is magic in every corner and nook at this iconic Monterey Bay venue. Film is sneaking into more and more of my everyday work and I’m so excited to watch it blend into my digital workflow. For the non-technical photographers out there.. it simply means more beautiful images to enjoy 🙂

CASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENTCASSIE XIE PHOTOGRAPHY | hacienda tale | HOLMAN RANCH ELOPEMENT

Design: Natalie Papova | Photography: Cassie Xie Photography | Floral Design: Delphinium Floral | Calligraphy: Kelsey Malie Calligraphy | Hair & Makeup: Melissa Hoffmann | Wedding Dress: Weddington Way | Suiting: Tuxedo Wearhouse | Film Lab: The Find Lab
  1. Your use of lines is stunning. I love the ones with the envelopes. Beautiful work is every shot.

2. Leah says:

Wow! The tones of these images just make them pop right out at me. I love the composition of the venue images and what a venue! The mood board for this was on point and if you hadn’t mentioned it being an inspiration (and it truly is!) I would have thought it was a real elopement. This shoot is romantic, free, and absolutely perfect.

3. cathie says:

what a Stunning Elopement at Holman Ranch. I love the softness and the beautiful tones.

4. What an absolutely perfect elopement photography at Holman Ranch! Dreamy and romantic wedding photography that is light and airy and somehow still modern. Beautiful work from Cassie Xie Photography!

5. Adrienne says:

What a fabulous Holman Ranch Elopement! These photos are so beautiful!

6. Kelly Loeffler says:

This elopement is to die for. So stunning! The Holman Ranch seems to be the perfect location for this couple it matched their style and your pictures are breathtaking. I love the way you showcase the whole area, telling a story of the day as it unfolds.

7. Lillian says:

The bride in these elopement inspired images is absolutely fierce looking! You really showed off the romantic feel of the Homan Ranch as well! What an awesome place to have a wedding! Great photography!

8. Parker says:

*swoon* okay these elopement images are seriously magazine worthy. Blog worthy. Everything worthy. You’re making me crave traveling across the country just to visit Holman Ranch, and I’m not even planning a wedding!!!

9. Ashlee says:

These film photographs are INCREDIBLE!! From the gorgeous couple to the amazing light and perfect compositions you killed it!! Love love this Homan Ranch elopement!

10. Cassie, styled shoots are so tough to make look real but you killed it here at the Holman Ranch. I love the colors and feel of these photos as well as the creative use of little details to make everything pop.

This is a great example of what a photographer can do with a little time to think creatively and shoot outside on the box.

Wonderful work. 🙂

11. Steve says:

The film elopment photography is wonderful. You pictures should such a creative and clean style that is one of a kind!